The Accounting Clerk is a key role in the important operations of our Administration area that provides accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems including job costing.
- Scan support documentation.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Enter vouchers, purchase orders, work orders, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, computers/databases, and scanners.
- Handle Work Order procedure including scheduling, importing, and billing
- Handle Purchase Orders including creating, sending, and receiving.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, producing reports, and reconciliations of General Ledger accounts.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Provide assistance and support to various departments.
This position operates in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation. This job also requires the use of computers and office equipment. This position requires occasional light lifting of copy paper boxes, files/file boxes, and other office-related materials.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Required Education and Experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. 2.
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Requires 2 years experience in an accounting support function
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced coursework in AP/AR preferred
- Computer training
Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare clearance and FBI fingerprinting clearance may be required
DMV check may be required
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.