BEYOND BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
BUILDING MANAGEMENT THAT UNIFIES OPERATIONS
Schneider Electric’s Ecostruxure Platform is their next-generation building automation and control solution focused on increasing the efficiency, health, safety, and sustainability of a building and its occupants.
THE FUTURE OF SMART BUILDINGS: OPEN, SECURE, SCALABLE
- OPEN: Standards-Based Protocols, an open integration framework to create custom solutions, and Value-added services available in the cloud.
- SECURE: Gain peace of mind: all offers and solutions are created with a secure development lifecycle process, validated and audited by third-party entities.
- SCALABLE: Scale to your needs now and in the future, from small to large and global multisite deployments; plus leverage the IoT in increasingly connected buildings.
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure platform provides unified operations platforms designed to provide single-pane-of-glass control over your entire facility.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC’S LAYERED APPROACH TO SYSTEM DESIGN
Effective System Design is about providing interconnectivity and proactive data management to create improved system optimization and automation.
Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Design infrastructure is developed in a tiered design:
When the infrastructure of the system is done properly, users can gather data easily and at massive scale from various operational technology systems. The data is easily available and can provide analytics which drive insight on actionable outcomes to help optimize a building.
The value that Ecostruxure can deliver in buildings is focused around 4 categories:
- ENGAGEMENT: EcoStruxure helps create more engaging buildings that increase occupant comfort and productivity, and provides more engaging places to live and work.
- EFFICIENCY: EcoStruxure drives unparalleled efficiency, going well beyond simple gains from traditional automation. It focuses on efficiency from connectivity, valuable data, and analytics.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Ecostruxure helps to create truly sustainable buildings with a limited carbon footprint. Truly sustainable buildings optimize energy efficiency.
- SIMPLICITY: EcoStruxure creates simpler buildings by deploying solutions that are easier to install and maintain, and which streamlines to the overall management of a facility.
THE LONG TERM VALUE
Whether you are considering an upgrade to your existing Building Automation System or you are considering solutions for your new facility, Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure solution is the right long-term investment.
75% of building lifecycle costs are incurred after construction. The longer-range you plan, the better you can adjust to the inevitable changes and integrations anticipated through the lifecycle of the facility. Better planning in the initial project will drive significant savings well into the future.
Schneider Electric EcoStruxure is designed to adapt to a building’s changing needs throughout the life of the facility. It is designed to integrate disparate systems, as the opportunity presents itself so that your facility managers can gain progressively deeper and more actionable insights on the efficiency, productivity, and sustainability of your facilities.
CM3 is a Master EcoXpert with extensive knowledge on how to utilize the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure platform to help you achieve your energy, productivity, and sustainability targets for your organization.
Contact CM3 today to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals.