Protecting your Investment. Ensuring your Comfort.
CM3 Building Solutions has been servicing Building Automation and HVAC systems for 40 years. Our goal is to ensure that your Building Controls system is functioning at peak performance, so your occupants are comfortable and your operations are energy-efficient.
CM3’s Technical Specialists provide maintenance, repair services, and emergency support throughout the Tristate region. Our experienced team regularly supports 17 different control lines, which may control just one building or an interconnected network of 10 or more facilities.
Our typical Maintenance and Support Services customer has been with us for 10+ years, and we achieve a 98%+ renewal rate. We serve 700+ customers annually across the public and private sectors, including education, healthcare, commercial, industrial, and municipal organizations and institutions.
Whether or not you have CM3-installed equipment, our experienced technical field specialists will get your system operating at peak performance levels.
Our team conducts a comprehensive equipment assessment to identify points of concern and provide a proposal for how those issues can be corrected, including prioritization for which issues should be addressed immediately, as well as tier 2 items.
- We know that every facility has unique requirements and resources. That’s why we craft maintenance and service programs that are built to your individual needs. From on-site support to scheduled visits, we will customize a plan that fits your objectives.
- Our goal is always to provide outstanding service for your facility. Our Technical Specialists conduct a thorough equipment inspection prior to contracting with you, so you can be confident that we know your system and can support it.
- We offer convenient auto-renewal with 60-day renewal confirmation and provide notification of software upgrades and patches.
- Preferred time and material rates.
- Priority response from the CM3 Service Department.
- 24/7 customer hotline.
- Detailed knowledge of your installed equipment.
- Experience across major Building Automation and HVAC brands.
- Assigned primary and secondary Field Control Specialists and HVAC Mechanics to ensure continuity, comfort, and confidence.
Major Building Controls Manufacturers, including:
- Barber Colman
- Schneider Electric
- Building Automation Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Automatic Temperature Controls
- Pneumatic Controls
- Air Compressors
- Electric/ Electronic Controls
- Total Building Systems