The successful candidate will work in the field on customer sites and will be responsible for maintaining and servicing existing Building Automation Systems (BAS) in the greater Philadelphia area including Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware.
The primary controls brand to be supported is Schneider Electric (both legacy and current), but experience servicing competitive BAS systems is a plus. Experience with Tridium Niagara Framework is desired.
The primary responsibilities will include performing preventive maintenance inspections, making repairs and performing planned renovations of HVAC direct digital control systems in facilities such as Schools, Hospitals, Office Buildings, Pharmaceuticals, General Manufacturing, Utility, Water/Wastewater Plants , etc.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have physical ability to climb ladders and carry tool bag and laptop bag as well as bend, kneel, and manipulate tools and equipment as needed
- Have customer Service skills including above average verbal and written communication skills
- Have ability to work independently
- Have ability to interface with all levels of customer hierarchy from custodial to secretarial to superintendent to CEO
- Be willing to comply with CM3 safety policies
- Be willing to travel to jobsites in company provided vehicle as needed and maintain and operate the vehicle in a responsible manner
- Be willing to learn new Schneider Electric systems and additional skills as needed
- Be fluent in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, child abuse clearance and a drug testing
CM3 Building Solutions is An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified persons interested in learning more about this position will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested learning more about this opportunity, you can provide your resume and contact information at the link below.