CM3 Building Solutions, Inc designs, installs and optimizes the most advanced Building Automation Systems (BAS) in the market. Given the diversity of application throughout every industry, adaptation, integration and efficiency are the keys to success when implementing Building Automation Systems. We provide diverse solutions built to communicate over equally diverse backbones so that every customer need will be uniquely addressed and met. With a focus on building comfort and efficiency, CM3’s highly skilled engineers and technician are prepared to provide solutions which meet today’s needs, and those which may come in the future.
- Barber-Colman Network 8000 Energy Management
- Robertshaw DMS-35000 Energy Management
- Invensys MicroNet System
- Schneider Electric I/A Intelligent Automation System
- Open & Interoperable. Lonworks, BACnet, OPC, Modbus Protocols
- Web Powered. Unlimited thin client, Java based browser access
- The most complete line of fully programmable, open protocol controllers
- Industry leading family of intelligent temperature and humidity sensors the S-Link series.
- Investment Protection migrates existing NETWORK 8000™ and DMS™ Building Automation Systems to a web based platforms
- Integrates many other manufacturers proprietary Building Automation Systems into a web based platform.
Bruce Michelson – Master HVACR Contractor License Number 19HC00644100