The Project Account Manager is a key role in our Security Division with responsibilities that include the project management and oversight of all healthcare sector jobs from first review to assignment of duties, coordination with customers, work plan and flow to implementation, project closing, and billing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assignment of specific Security jobs, with a concentration of those in the healthcare sector of our customer base.
- Assist in the account management of assigned jobs.
- Project management of all assigned jobs including supervision of assigned field technicians.
- Primary system programmer for healthcare customers’ security systems including access control, surveillance, intercom, and alarm systems.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with customers including coordination of jobs, timelines, conflict resolution, and service.
- Maintain and/or initiate a regular process of customer communication to ensure customer feedback and overall satisfaction on all installation/service projects.
- Working closely with engineering on drawings, mark-ups, and ordering equipment.
- Assist with progress billing and final billing upon completion of jobs.
- Work closely with the Service Department on warranty and billable items.
- Supervisor, mentor, and trainer of assigned Security field technicians
- Assist in field installations as needed.
- Prepare for and attend weekly job meetings to discuss status, manpower, timeline issues, etc.
- Adhere to CM3 Building Solutions policies including time and attendance, safety, dress codes, reporting, etc.
- Assist the Security Division Manager & Security Operations Manager as needed.
Supervises/trains Security field technicians and other assigned field technicians/Security, Specialists. Responsible for regular competency checks as well as provides/gives access to current trainings for all staff as well as annual performance reviews of direct reports.
This position operates in the field at customer sites (hospitals) and may include dust, noise, heat, limited light, and other elements associated with servicing/installation of physical security equipment such as access controls, cameras, intercom systems, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, kneel, crouch, bend, climb, read, count, type and write to accurately complete all documentation. This job may also require the use of electronic equipment, machines and hand tools necessary for access control systems, video surveillance, intrusion systems, and public address system; may require climbing and standing on ladders as well as carrying boxes of equipment over 50 lbs
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt (salaried) position.
Required Education and Experience
- Advanced degree, preferably in an electrical, low voltage discipline and/or equivalent combination of 5 or more years direct experience and education
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior experience in security projects.
- Strong Supervisor/Leadership skills
- Action-oriented and driven individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with co-workers of all levels of the organization in a respectful manner.
- Work independently with minimal supervision when necessary.
- Relationship builder and customer satisfaction focused.
- Manage responsibilities with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Attend training sessions when available.
- Strong computer skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare clearance, and FBI fingerprinting clearance required
- DMV check
- Pre-employment drug screening
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.