CM3 Building Solutions has an exciting opportunity in our Business Development/Sales division for an experienced Sales Associate in our Building Automation and Service divisions. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, technical sales professional to expand our customer base throughout the tri-state area and join our growing organization.
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. provides complete Energy Services, Total Building Solutions, Security, Access Control, Building Analytics, and Optimization services to commercial, industrial, institutional, and government facilities. CM3 is a privately held Corporation serving Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Our employees thrive with an active promote-from-within culture and industry-specific training programs. Small enough to give individualized attention to our employees yet large enough to be a major player in the markets we serve, CM3 values your hard work, integrity, and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being.
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of CM3’s product offerings
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Provide customers with superior value and service
- Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives • Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision-makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Building Automation and/or HVAC Controls (Construction/ Plan & Specifications) Sales experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years relevant experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare and FBI fingerprinting clearance required; other clearances as required by state/districts of job sites
- DMV check
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing during employment
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.