CM3 is pleased to be a provider to Kokes Properties on one of its latest projects, the Mill at Riverside, a 190-unit, luxury development located in downtown Riverside, New Jersey. A third-generation property development company, known for designing thoughtful, quality developments, Kokes Properties wanted the Mill at Riverside to deliver a compelling combination of sophisticated design and leading-edge technology.
The Kokes Team worked with the Security and Engineering experts at CM3 to design a 100% keyless environment for its residents. Modern-day technologies for door entry intercom, access control, and video surveillance systems provide the latest security technologies without compromising on convenience. These systems include an intercom solution that provides visitor management from a mobile device, while an integrated access control system provides wireless access to building entries, common areas, amenities areas, and even the apartment unit. Megapixel cameras provide complete coverage for interior and exterior property areas to enhance safety, security, and peace of mind.
Access Control: Identicard PremiSys Professional & Resident Manager
- Hardwired access control doors for building entry, common areas, and amenity spaces.
- Integration of Schlage Control Series wireless locks
- Integration with Hanwha Wave video management system
Building Entry Intercom: Commend’s Symphony
- A cloud-based intercom solution
- 5 Door Stations
- 168 Apartment Units
- Mobile device communication
- Remote Door Release unlocks door from tenant’s mobile device.
Video Surveillance: Hanwha Wave Video Management Software
- Megapixel video surveillance coverage of interior and exterior surveillance of the property.
- 42 NDAA-compliant Hanwha cameras which include single-sensor, dual-sensor, and multi-sensor IP megapixel video surveillance cameras.
- Hanwha Wave video management software provides flexibility for viewing the property from any device, anywhere.
Network Infrastructure and Wireless Bridge Installation
- 10-gigabit fiber optic infrastructure between buildings to build a single network requiring one ISP connection reducing both upfront and operational costs.
- Siklu’s Millimeter wave gigabit wireless bridge connects one remote building that is physically located across the public roadway.
- Installation and configuration of network switches and firewalls for network security, VLANS, and remote access via VPN.