The Technology Specialist position is a key role involving the installation and ongoing maintenance support of computer networks, VOIP telephone systems, servers, firewalls, and networks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Testing UTP/RJ 45 Ethernet cabling.
- Tridium, Niagara AX & N4 backups
- Tridium Niagara AX & N4 alarm testing.
- Tridium Niagara AX & N4 upgrades.
- Synology NAS installation and repair.
- Grandstream VOIP telephone system installation and repair
- Technology support for Windows NOS & desktop operating systems
- Installation and repair Ethernet switches and WatchGuard firewalls
- Installation and repair of sensors while on ladders
- Install and administer Microsoft Office 365
This position operates in an environment that may contain dust, noise, oils, grease, and compressed air.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM and Friday 3 PM ~ 11:30 PM or split shift on Friday of 8 AM ~ 1:30 PM & 8 PM ~ 11 PM (from home). There is a 30-minute unpaid lunch each day.
Travel to customer/prospect sites on a regular basis as needed to complete Mechanical Estimates. Occasional travel out of town for paid training and job sites.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience working with HVAC, building automation systems.
- Five or more years’ experience in this field.
- An understanding of other skilled trades such as welding, plumbing and electrical.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft products and industry-specific/company-specific programs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret bid documents and blueprints
Preferred Education and Experience
- Vocational classes related to this job.
- 2-year technical college program or vocational school.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare clearance and FBI fingerprinting clearance required
- DMV check
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.