This is a senior-level position that requires the ability to effectively develop and manage multiple Performance Contracting project timelines, budgets, and client service expectations. Leading the PM staff and working collaboratively with multiple internal departments, the Senior PM should be a strong leader, who is committed to supporting the project management function within the PC/Energy Group and the company.
The Senior PM monitors the progress of assigned PC/Energy Group construction projects to assist Project Managers with ensuring that projects meet set expectations, comply with appropriate codes and regulations, are safely completed on time and within budget, and allow for uninterrupted progress
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Continuously monitor and supervise construction activities for professional workmanship and cohesiveness with existing infrastructure.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items.
- Define project scope, project goals and expectations with multiple parties and consultants. Review and select sub-contractors.
- Closely monitor project details, submittals, RFIs, and related documentation. Conduct project meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project.
- Monitor work environment to ensure it’s safe during construction activity and in accordance with CM3 standards and all local/state agencies.
- Manage customer interaction and promote positive relationships.
- Evaluate and approve subcontractor invoices against actual work.
- Prepare progress and status reports for management and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manager/leader of PM and Site Manager Staff
The work area typically consists of construction and renovation sites and may include dust, noise, metal shavings, and other elements associated with being at a commercial job site. The administrative portion of this position involves an office setting.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a salaried, exempt position.
Daily travel to customer/prospect sites and travel to the main office or vendors as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Self-motived with excellent communication skills working with the project team including the client, construction manager, subcontractors, administrative staff and design team
- Mechanical Engineering degree or 10-plus years of related experience
- PE preferred
- Previous experience and thorough knowledge of Construction
- Good multi-tasking skills needed to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identifies, defines and analyzes information and situations before recommending a course of action
- Proven organizational, interpersonal communication skills (verbal, written and oral)
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Applicable computer skills required
- Multitask and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet deadlines
- Team player who possesses a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Problem solving skills (identify, analyze, research, evaluation and resolve)
- Willing to learn and grow within the company
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare, and FBI fingerprinting clearance required; other clearances as required by state/districts of job sites
- DMV check
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing during employment
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.