Fast growing system integrator is seeking experienced and qualified career-oriented service / installation technicians for New Jersey & Philadelphia / Eastern PA territory. Qualified individuals with a team attitude and experience installing and servicing, CCTV, IP video surveillance system, access control systems, paging / intercom, and master clock systems, are encouraged to apply today.
We are currently looking for technicians for South Jersey, Central/North Jersey, and an experienced traveling tech to cover the Tri-State area.
We offer a very competitive package which includes the following.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Long term career opportunity with advancement opportunities
- Factory product training
- Company vehicle, uniforms, laptop, and cell phone.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with installation and service of video surveillance systems such as ExacqVision, Avigilon, Genetec, S2, Milestone, ONSSI, and Salient Systems, etc.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience programming, installing and troubleshooting various IP cameras including, Avigilon, Axis, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, and Arecont Vision.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with installation and service of access control systems such as S2, Avigilon ACM, AMAG, Sielox, Continental Access, and Mercury based access control systems such as Identicard Premisys, RS2 Technologies, Feenics, and Lenel, etc.
- Experience shall include programming and configuration of software as well as the physical installation and troubleshooting hardware, card readers, request to exit devices, door contacts, door strikes, electric locksets, magnetic locks, electric latch retraction panic devices, and wireless locksets.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience installing and servicing Public Address, Paging / intercom and master clock systems such as Telecor, Bogan, Rauland, and Valcom.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with building, troubleshooting and repairing computers and servers. Past experience with installation troubleshooting and replacement of hard drives, motherboards, power supplies RAID controllers, memory, processors and loading / configuration Windows 7 Pro, Windows 10, Window Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016 operating systems.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with installing and configuring firewalls, layer 2 and layer 3 network switches for optimal performance and security.
- Ability to stand for most of your working day.
- Ability to climb ladders and perform work while working at heights via step ladder, extension ladder, scissor lift, or boom lift at various heights as required by the job.
- Ability to lift equipment, tools and or materials up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to differentiate colors for proper wiring and terminations.
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools in a safe manner.
- Ability to drive and travel various distances and to multiple sites within the same business day.
- Must have availability to participate in the on-call rotation and field after-hours service calls as required.
- Must be a hard worker who is reliable and dependable.
- Must have a positive attitude and team player mentality.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to accurately read drawings, blueprints, and instructions and other field documentation as required.
- Excellent communication skills are required. (both written and verbal)
- Possesses the desire and ability to learn about new products and retain the items they learn.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, and Word.
- Must be able to work in a team-based environment as well as independently based on project requirements.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, child abuse clearance, and a drug test.
CM3 Building Solutions is An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified persons interested in learning more about this position will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, you can provide your resume and contact information at the link below.