This full-time career opportunity involves selling IP-based video surveillance, card access, visitor management, intrusion alarm, and emergency call systems for new construction and retrofit applications in Eastern Pennsylvania/New Jersey.
The primary responsibilities will include calling on end-users, building owners/managers, and consulting engineers within the designated territory. Responsibilities also include estimating and quoting system installations and retrofits for facilities such as K-12 schools, universities, municipalities, hospitals, office buildings, pharmaceuticals, general manufacturing, utility, water/wastewater plants, and other potential customers.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience selling IP-based video surveillance, card access, visitor management, intrusion alarm, and emergency call systems to commercial end-users.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effectively prospect for new clients, through cold calling, business relationships, networking events, and tradeshows
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Have strong negotiating and closing skills along with a proven history of closing new business.
- Close a minimum sales volume of $100,000.00 per month generated in new business.
- Be willing and able to travel to customer sites throughout the territory. These sites may include schools, universities, hospitals, office buildings, industrial plants, production/manufacturing facilities.
- Be able to walk a site to determine and select the proper equipment for system installation and estimate cabling requirements. With that information, this individual would be responsible for designing the system based on CM3’s preferred products and standards.
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Participate in both formal and informal training opportunities to continuously develop technical skills and knowledge of new products and technology offerings that CM3 Building Solutions sells.
- Grow and maintain knowledge of company products/services.
- Have a valid driver’s license
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare and FBI fingerprinting clearance required; other clearances as required by state/districts of job sites
- DMV check
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing during employment
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org