This full time career opportunity involves selling IP based video surveillance, card access, visitor management, intrusion alarm, and emergency call systems for new construction and retrofit applications in Eastern Pennsylvania/New Jersey.
The primary responsibilities will include calling on end users, building owners/managers and consulting engineers within the designated territory. Responsibilities also include estimating and quoting system installations and retrofits for facilities such as K-12 schools, universities, municipalities, hospitals, office buildings, pharmaceuticals, general manufacturing, utility, water / wastewater plants and other potential customers.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience selling IP based video surveillance, card access, visitor management, intrusion alarm, and emergency call systems to commercial end users.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effectively prospect for new clients, through cold calling, business relationships, networking events, and tradeshows
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Have strong negotiating and closing skills along with a proven history of closing new business.
- Close a minimum sales volume of $100,000.00 per month generated in new business.
- Be willing and able to travel to customer sites throughout the territory. These sites may include schools, universities, hospitals, office buildings, industrial plants, production / manufacturing facilities.
- Be able to walk a site to determine and select proper equipment for system installation and estimate cabling requirements. With that information individual would be responsible for designing the system based on CM3’s preferred products and standards.
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Participate in both formal and informal training opportunities to continuously develop technical skills and knowledge of new products and technology offerings that CM3 Building Solutions sells.
- Grow and maintain knowledge of company products/services.
- Have a valid driver’s license
Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, child abuse clearance and a drug testing
CM3 Building Solutions is An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified persons interested in learning more about this position will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, you can provide your resume and contact information at the link below.