CM3 Building Solutions Inc. is seeking a motivated Security Operations Associate with strong attention to detail. The Operations Associate will be responsible for assisting the Project Managers with the coordination and assignment of personnel and materials necessary for the installation and service of IP based video surveillance systems, access control systems, and other related security products.
- Plan, schedule, and organize, all aspects of the security-related projects.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with sub-contractors, and other trade partners.
- Maintain and/or initiate a regular process of customer communication to ensure customer feedback and overall satisfaction on all installation projects.
- Provide excellent customer service through respectful communication, a caring attitude, and ensuring customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Complete and manage documentation for projects including but not limited to submittals, RFI, schedule of values, drawings, and closeout documentation.
- Work closely with PMs and technicians to ensure customer commitments are met on time and in an organized efficient manner.
- Ensure technicians and sub-contractors adhere to CM3 Building Solutions’ safety standards and all local and national codes.
- Oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the projects as needed.
- Adhere to CM3 Building Solutions policies including time and attendance, safety, dress codes, reporting, etc.
- Review system designs, site configurations, and installation schedules to ensure project goals will be achieved.
- Coordinate the delivery of project materials to technicians at the customer site.
- Coordinates the work of all technicians and subcontractors with the client.
- Approves all project documents in a timely manner from technicians and sub-contractors, validating accuracy of each item or requests corrected forms
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in Security projects.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Action-oriented and driven individual
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with co-workers of all levels of the organization in a respectful manner.
- Work independently with minimal supervision when necessary.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer service focused.
- Manage responsibilities with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.