The Security Service Administrator is a key operational role responsible for assisting the Security Division with daily operational activities to better serve our customer base and field personnel. Responsibilities include scheduling and coordination with field technicians, vendors, and equipment for customer jobs; assisting project managers with tasks job-related tasks; following up on equipment delays; sending and receiving closeout documentation to the customers; processing and closing jobs as per directed; coverage for incoming calls from field technicians, sales associates, and customers needing service/support, as well as general administrative duties as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Security Project Managers with coordination of install and service jobs
- Receive customer service requests and relay that information to the project teams
- Follow up calls to customers with any changes to the schedule if necessary and once work is complete to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist Security Project Managers with completing and managing documentation for projects
- Work closely with Security Project Managers and Security Service to ensure customer commitments are met on time and in an organized efficient manner.
- Continuously review, analyze and recommend changes and enhancements to improve operating efficiencies and business expansion
- Filing and other necessary clerical duties associated with Security operations
- Timesheet, job hours coordination/administration
- Other duties as required
The work area is an office environment with computers, phones, filing cabinets, desks/chairs, and a typical office layout.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, kneel, and crouch (if necessary for filing). Occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds) if gathering equipment, manual dexterity for data entry, writing, holding/operating office equipment, and phones.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Computer skills for data entry
- Strong working knowledge of Sharepoint, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new computer programs as needed
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Phone skills; articulate and clear when speaking on the phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Preferred Education and Experience
5 or more years Security/Access Controls/Alarms/Video business knowledge preferred
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing during employment
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.