The Sales Manager is a key contributor to the organization who’s responsible for managing, leading, and developing the Building Automation and Service sales team, overseeing their activities and performance to expand business development opportunities and increase sales volume.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Penetrate existing customer base for cross sales of all CM3 product lines
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong regional presence
- Objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of Sales Executives
- Assisting with recruiting, mentoring, and training the Sales team
- Determine which specific jobs we should bid on as they are presented
- Assist the team with building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Performs other duties as assigned
Managing Sales team
This position operates in an office environment with travel to customers/prospects as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an exempt position with the flexibility of hours and schedule as dictated by the demands of the job. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, EST business hours with potential for after hours as business needs arise.
Travel to customer/prospect sites on a regular basis as needed
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field and/or 7 plus years of industry sales experience
- Successful previous experience in Business Development or Sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization as well as externally to prospects and customers
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare clearance, and FBI fingerprinting clearance required
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.