The Project Manager is an integral role in the Service Operations Department at CM3 Building Solutions, Inc., responsible for coordinating the full development of assigned projects and activities in the Service Operations Department. The Service Operations Project Manager works to make certain that assigned activities and assigned projects run smoothly, and are finished on time and within budget, with all of the project’s needs met. The Project Manager will report directly to the Service Operations Manager.
- Perform and coordinate all functions of project management including project planning, cost estimating, cost management, time and labor management, equipment requirements, specialty tool requirements, subcontract administration, and coordination with the Service Operations Manager, Service Operations Mechanical Foreman, and the Service Operation Controls Specialist Supervisor on all project, tasks, and activities assigned.
- The Service Operations Project Manager will be tasked with monitoring, reviewing, and approving all budgeted costs for all projects and tasks assigned.
- Continuous review of progress on each project will be required, and necessary adjustments/decisions will be made to ensure completion within the time allotted for the project and any other costs budgeted.
- Establish communication with customers to ensure project objectives are met, and projects are completed to their satisfaction.
- Maintain communication with the Service Operations Manager, Service Operations Mechanical Foreman, and the Service Controls Specialist Supervisor on project schedules, project needs, and any issues that may detrimental to the project.
- Perform a post-project job site review. Ensure the standard of work quality is upheld that meets the customer’s requirements, as well as CM3 Buildings Solutions, Inc. requirements.
- Perform post-project budget margin reviews, and report any deficiencies/problems to the Administration Department to be noted on the project.
- Determine better methods to keep projects within budget.
- Maintain cost-effective replacement part and equipment solutions for a wide range of customers including commercial, industrial, institutional, governmental, and other types of facilities in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware area.
- Research of aged equipment to ensure proper part/equipment replacement.
- Part Identification thru field placed calls as well as calls from our Service Sales Account Executives for parts, equipment replacement, and project planning.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and trends in the Building Automation System Controls, and HVAC/R industry.
- Purchasing of parts and equipment.
- Maintaining Service Department purchased tools, lifting equipment, and any other field device tools owned by CM3, and used on projects.
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.