CM3 Building Solutions PC Group provides highly sustainable, comprehensive ways to reduce energy expenses and achieve and sustain better overall performance from our client’s facilities. This senior-level position serves as the primary business development driver for our sales programs in PA/NJ/DE. Involves identifying and qualifying new business as well as developing long-term customer relationships in all vertical markets, focusing on education (K-12, colleges, and universities) as well as Health Care. Key responsibility is sales of large, complex, bundled offerings with guaranteed savings to high potential C-level prospects and clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify and build new client relationships with research and community outreach
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Seek out, qualify and close new sales and guaranteed savings opportunities.
- Leverage monthly checkpoints to gain progressive commitments from the customer.
- Expand the depth and breadth of offerings within each account.
- Develop and implement strategic logistical timelines and team member involvement plans for transitioning prospects into clients.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction in the PC Project Group
- Lead internal teams
- Network inside relevant vertical market and industry to educate and expand sales opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts for large, complex infrastructure improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven sales skills
- Closings of complex service and/or solution sales, not strictly product sales
- Resource Management
- Time Management
Office environment with possible exceptions when on specific customer sites
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt (salary) position.
- Travel to customer/prospect sites
- Overnight out of town travel as required
Required Education and Experience
- 4-year college/university degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience
- Initiator and closer of large dollar volume sales at C-Suite level
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Proven sales team leadership/development skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet deadlines
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare and FBI fingerprinting clearance required; other clearances as required by state/districts of job sites
- DMV check
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing during employment
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.