The HR Administrator is a key HR support role with responsibilities including job posting, sourcing, and recruiting candidates, personnel file audit/maintenance, managing HR documents, updating internal policies and procedures, and assisting the HR Director with supporting all employees while conforming to federal, state and local employment and labor laws.
- Job posting, sourcing, and recruiting employment candidates
- HR reports, data entry for Affirmative Action compliance
- HRIS system research and data entry
- Personnel file audit/maintenance
- Applicant Tracking
- Managing HR files and documents
- Coordination of clearances for current and incoming employees and candidates
Required Education & Experience
- Advanced 2 year degree in business-related field preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Human Resources administrative work experience
- Office/Clerical experience
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and payroll systems
This position operates in a professional office environment. The person in this role would routinely use standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, phones, copiers/fax machines, filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation. This position also requires regular sitting at an office desk with occasional walking, stooping, kneeling, carrying, lifting, pushing, and raising hands overhead to stock supplies, set up equipment, etc as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days of work are Monday through Thursday, 40 hours per week
Limited travel may be required for seasonal career fairs, training, or HR-related events.
We offer a very competitive package which includes the following:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Long term career opportunity with advancement opportunities
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.