CM3 Building Solutions is seeking a qualified individual to perform sales/design of optimized building automation systems.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Partner with internal sales staff to build new BAS and optimization opportunities.
- Work with customers, end-users, engineers to provide reactive and initiative-taking solutions for building automation.
- Create accurate estimates for installation of line and low voltage BAS wiring, area/unitary HVAC controllers, actuators, relays, sensors, and end devices.
- Build recurring revenue strategies with each new automation and optimization deployment.
- Establish extensive building analytics opportunities.
- Provide detailed proposals for customer representatives.
- Effectively demonstrate products and services to customers.
- Perform energy analysis for proposed solutions when applicable.
- Work with vendors and manufacturer representatives to ensure receipt of the most economical pricing and marketing.
- Lead project turn-over meetings with internal engineering/management staff.
- Oversee small project deployments.
- Provide service representation where applicable for optimized solutions.
- Provide project management where applicable for optimized solutions.
- Work with Director of Business Development on vertical marketing strategies, sales presentations, trade shows, unique events, etc.
- Create a positive and professional atmosphere when interacting with clients to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely submission of all proposals and internal documentation.
- Maintain a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Interact with IT professionals regarding web deployment. Knowledge of user interfaces, data servers, IP Networking devices, protocols, routers, switches, and hubs.
- Other duties as assigned related to project commissioning such as attending close-out meetings with verification of the proposed solution.
- Ensure all new accounts and proposed solutions are followed with a maintenance agreement to ensure long-term satisfaction.
This is an exempt position reporting to the Director of Business Development of CM3 Building Solutions
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of HVAC and BAS systems.
- Vocational or Associate Degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, or similar field preferred.
- Knowledge of low voltage power, communication, and network wiring practices
- BAS Platform certification of any manufacturer (Schneider Electric ECOSTRUXURE, Niagara Framework Certifications preferred).
- Knowledge of the following systems is preferred:
- Niagara AX/N4 and Sedona Platforms
- BACnet, LON, and Modbus protocols
- Additional knowledge of the following systems is a plus:
- Carrier CCN/i-Vu products
- Johnson Controls N2 protocol
- Trane Proprietary system
- Additional sales professional will be available immediately upon hire administered by the Director of Business Development.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and work within confined spaces at times.
- Must demonstrate strong people skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record to drive a company-issued vehicle.
- Proficient in basic computer applications and software such as MS Office, E-Mail, etc.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of fundamentals and business operations.
- Be punctual to all sales appointments and meetings.
- Flexible in work schedule.
- Bilingual (not mandatory).
- Ability to work remotely whenever needed.
- Training will be available upon hire for the existing product line after successful completion of 90-day review period.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check, PA Child Welfare and FBI fingerprinting clearance required; other clearances as required by state/districts of job sites
- DMV check
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing during employment
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.