- The design and configuration of complete building automation systems (BAS) including product selection and generation of detailed installation drawings required to meet each unique project’s specifications and overall design intent
- Communicate/interface with 3rd party vendors supplying separate systems the BAS must control or monitor
- Keep management and field installation teams aware of BAS system design progress and issues
- Provide detailed information and submittals to communicate the overall BAS design and operation to the building owner’s design team for approval
- Provide support to our field installation teams including procurement and tracking of system components and related materials, modification of BAS drawings due to field required system changes and generation of “As-Built” BAS drawings of an overall system upon project completion
Required Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Minimum of a 2-year Associates Degree in BAS systems, HVAC or related field (4-year degree preferred)
- 2 years of BAS or HVAC Controls Experience
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with AutoCad, Excel and Word preferred.
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.