The Administrative Assistant is an office-based role that includes receptionist/front desk duties as well as administrative support and handling duties for upper management as needed. Efficiency and comfortability in being part of a team are essential in this role. Additionally, one must obtain the confident ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support. Resourcefulness in combination with good organizational and problem-solving skills that lead to a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage workflow, including handling and directing all incoming calls, office visitors, and administrative support, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in training staff members and new hires as needed
- Distribute mail as appropriate
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Politely and professionally answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in an office setting with daily desk work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. Additionally, one must be able to carry objects of relative heaviness, such as file boxes.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal Background Check clearance required
- Pre-employment drug screening
CM3 Building Solutions, Inc. is an affirmative action employer and does not consider disability, color, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age 40 and over, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, in any employment decision.