RAPID EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEMS AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
DURING AN EMERGENCY, EVERY SECOND COUNTS!
- Notify first responders faster than a 911 call, automatically initiate communication between building occupants and first responders, and equip staff and students with more information to make better decisions faster
- To aid with visual notification, add crisis notification strobe lights on the exterior of the building and in noisy environments like the gym, cafeteria, band room, and shop classes
- Automate lockdown procedures through optional integration with access control systems
- Add audible notification through optional integration with public address systems
WHEN A CRISIS EVENT OCCURS
With adrenaline flowing and panic setting in, the crisis management user interface must be familiar and intuitive so that people will actually use it. When a pull station is activated, local authorities and building occupants with the highest administrative levels (management, principals, security, maintenance, etc.) are immediately notified of the incident via text, email, and/ or voice messaging.
This notification will provide a map of the facility which indicates the location of the activated pull station, and advises where the incident started. This critical data provides actionable information vital for saving lives.
The original notification will also contain a link to access a secure portal through which two-way mass communication is facilitated. Other groups in the building will be notified to “lockdown,” or follow a predefined protocol based on the situation.
BUILDING OCCUPANTS PROVIDE REAL-TIME INTELLIGENCE
Because our communication method uses text and email, building occupants can reply to messages they receive and provide onsite intelligence which helps police shape their response.
Building occupants can indicate where there are injuries, provide photographs that help identify the perpetrators, or let police know how many perpetrators they are dealing with. Ongoing two-way communication can be maintained throughout an incident until the “all clear” signal is given.
LOCATION & REUNIFICATION:
People can report their location during the crisis and have their location tracked. This allows first responders to see where people are, where they are moving to, and where they are moving from.
It also provides a means for people to respond with their status (I’m okay or I Need help) so first responders can get a quicker handle on the severity of the situation.
Lastly, it enables building leaders to more quickly account for their people during the reunification process.
$6,500.00 BASE SYSTEM PACKAGE INCLUDES INSTALLATION PLUS 1 YEAR OF MONITORING & NOTIFICATION
OUR TRUE LIFE-SAFETY SOLUTION!
- Notification to Police Department, First Responders, School Administrators, & Staff via Text, Email, Automated Voice Messaging & Central Station Notification.
- Redundant Central Station Communication (Cellular Communicator & Ethernet)
- UL Certified Central Station Monitoring with Priority Monitoring & Response
- UL Listed Hardware with Device Supervision
- System Supervision
- Battery Backup
BASE SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- (Qty. 1) Control Panel with Ethernet Connectivity
- (Qty. 1) Enclosure with Lock & Tamper
- (Qty. 1) Transformer & Transformer Enclosure
- (Qty. 1) Keypad
- (Qty. 1) Antenna, Indoor/Outdoor, Multiband, Cell, 50 Foot Cable
- (Qty. 1) Cellular Communicator
- (Qty. 1) Wireless Interface & Receiver Kit
- (Qty. 1) Programming Security Dongle & USB Cable
- (Qty. 2) 12V Battery Backup
- (Qty. 1) Wireless Police Pull Station & Backbox
- (Qty. 1) Protective Cover with Horn
- (Qty. 1) Pull Station Sign
ANNUAL SOFTWARE & BASE SYSTEM INSTALLATION INCLUDED
- One Year Annual Monitoring Plus Command & Control Portal Access & Notification for 50 Contacts
- Shift Prevailing Wage Professional Installation
- Project Management
- System Training
OPTIONAL SYSTEM ADDITIONS & INTEGRATIONS
- Additional Pull Stations
- Visual Notification via Blue Strobes
- Audible Notification via Public Address System Integration
- Building Lockdown via Access Control Integration
- Inspection & Maintenance System
BASE SYSTEM EXCLUSIONS
- 120V Electrical Power Required
- Network Switches & Firewall Configuration
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
- UL-294 – Standard for Access Control Units and Systems
- UL-365 – Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units
- UL-609 – Standard for Local Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
- UL-636 – Holdup Alarm Units and Systems
- UL-864 – Standard for Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems
WIRELESS RECEIVER MODULE
- UL-365 Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
- UL-609 Local Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
- UL-636 Holdup Alarm Units and Systems
- UL-985 Household Fire Warning System Units
- UL-1023 Household Burglar Alarm System Units
- UL-1076 Proprietary Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
- UL-1610 Central Station Burglar Alarm Units
- FCC Part 15 Class B Region Certification USA
- ANSISIA CP-01-2010-Control Panel Standard – Features for False Alarm Reduction