The Marketing Coordinator position is a key role with responsibilities for creation and delivery of corporate marketing materials; providing support and assistance in the ongoing development and implementation of a cohesive corporate brand and message; providing administrative support for the marketing department including scheduling, logistics and client customer service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain marketing materials
- Assist with creating and maintaining CM3 brand story; developing project spotlights to support our story
- Work with Marketing Director to determine event budgets and manage expenses to the budget
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; Attend as needed
- Establish contacts; develop schedules and assignments; coordinate mailing lists
- Work with Marketing Director to create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter content, social media content and speaking proposals
- Research, analyze and respond to industry media coverage and market trends
- Maintain company promotional calendar
- Work with staff and supervisors to maintain communication efficiencies within the company
- Other duties as required and/or assigned